A snapshot of German B at UWC Mostar.
UWC Mostar seeks dedicated and inspired educators who are committed to the intellectual, social, and ethical development of students, and who recognize that learning takes also place beyond the classroom.
UWC Mostar values candidates who are drawn to the particular educational experience of the United World Colleges, and
to UWC Mostar’s unique mission within the movement.
We are seeking to fill the following teaching position for the period from 20/08/2019 until 30/04/2020:
1. Teacher of Biology, part-time position (60%), maternity leave cover
The minimum requirements for applicants are:
- A degree related to the teaching field
- Proven fluency in English
- IT skills
Additionally, successful applicants will likely hold these desired qualities:
- Previous teaching experience preferred (if possible in IB DP or UWC)
- Appropriate teaching license
- Energetic teacher with a demonstrated passion for teaching and learning
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultural environment
- Commitment to UWC mission and values
Interested applicants should send the following materials to [email protected]:
- CV (maximum 2 pages)
- brief cover letter
- copy/scan of all post-secondary education Diplomas
- proof of teaching license
- proof of previous working experience
- contact information for two referees
- a 200-250-word statement on “how the UWC mission and values find expression in your own life and/or teaching.”
The applications for the position will be received until 03/05/2019.